


Well as most of you know I have been pretty sick lately and it has been frustrating! I do have o say though that I have the best boyfriend ever! He is so patient and has taken such great care of me! I finally have surgery on Weds March 25th! They will remove scar tissue and my appendix and anything else they see that is causing my pain. It will be at American Fork Hospital outpatient. I will let everyone know when I know the time. My mom will be staying home to take care of me while Derek is at work and then she will leave to join my dad in Austin on April 2nd. My goal is to be back to work March 30th so that next Monday.
Since I have been off work I have been stuck home doing nothing not going anywhere but crazy! So this week I decided to cook which I love to do. Tuesday I made corned beef and cabbage, homemade bread, rolls and bread bowls. Weds I made homemade egg noodles and chicken noodle soup. I was able to bring that out to my parents house last night for dinner so they didnt have to cook. Here are some pictures of my cooking!

I will keep you in my thoughts Callie-I really hope this surgery clears up all of the pain. Please, call me if you need anything. I may be far away, but I will do what I can. Your food looks delish! I wish I could cook!
ReplyDeleteYay for boyfriends who know how to treat a girl right!
ReplyDelete