Monday, February 2, 2009

Wow what a weekend

Derek came into town Friday! It was so good to see him I missed him! We met at Angies and then we all went bowling. It was like a family reunion since two of my moms cousins were there. We also got to see friends we havent seen in awhile. Karri has the cutest little girl baby belly! After taht we went to Angies and crashed since Derek hadnts slept in almost two days. The next day started off EARLY @ 6 am when Angie went to work. We went to P's Jr Jazz game, then went to Walmart and went home and completely cleaned Angies house to surprise her when she got home from work. We then went to Mom and Dads to eat dinner and hang out with them and Jons girls while all the other adults did other stuff! Payton was invited to go with Derek to watch the UFC fights but chickened out last minute! The kids completely crashed when we got home. Sunday Derek left :( but i reccuperated fast by making a superbowl cake! We then went to mom and dads to watch the superbowl as a family! It was a great game, great food and even better company! Finally I got home tonight at 6 and phewwwwwwwwwww I am beat!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you started a blog. It is so fun to keep up with everyone and I enjoy doing it for record keeping. It's nice to spend so much time with family, one day when you are out here, you should stop by and say "HI". We aren't too far out of the way. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I noticed you have a blog now. Hope you don't mind if I check it out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete